Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Edited Nov 20, 2010, 01:06
Re: NEW FEATURE: Advice to Demonstrators After the Trashing of Millbank
Nov 20, 2010, 01:04
landells wrote:
Dodge, Merrick made his post at 18.50 and edited it at 19.12 but your response to his post wasn't made until 19.18 - so Merrick's edit wouldn't have been anything to do with your comments

Bullshit, and you should stick to just being a plain old dumbass sidekick.
You have no future as a lawyer or criminologist. You seem to have zero concept of timelines.
Do you really think that i typed up my post in 1 minute flat?
I made my post to Merrick having already read his 'Un-Edited' version of reply to me. It took me approximately 20 minutes to type and post that reply, such as it was.
In the interim Merrick went back and did some fast and sneaky editing.
Just goes to show that one should ALLWAYS hit the Quote reply.
He had made references about his friends basically having there homes stormed/ doors kicked in/computers stolen-confiscated/dragged off to gaol....yada yada yada...yeah sure,O.K.{it read as multiple times too.}
Dangerous revolutionary figures perhaps?
Anarchists perhaps?
Maybe some folks who play weekend revolutionary 'action figure' and protesting against the only means of income they have?
Guess they hadn't read Merrick's memo on how to evade prosecution after perpetrating felony acts.
He also edited out comments about some other 'rhetorical' crimes that were committed by 'THE MAN' against some poor defenseless weekend revolutionary action figures.
As if it was supposed justification for acting out like a cunt at a 'Demonstration'.
Where the fuck do you people post from?
Bezerkistan?
Now there's a fucked up shithole for ya.
What with all the twisting of words, impartial and incomplete truths, and un-clever editing going on around here of late; perhaps some of you have missed your true callings.
Minister of propaganda for a shithole like mythical Berzerkistan.

Its all bullshit anyway. Having read and participated on this board over the last 3 years, i've learned NOTHING that i can use to further my causes.
Don't let me stop any of you from charging into battle dressed as "Black-Sheep". The acres of Leather garb, storm trooper hats, nice quiffs, Mascara, Big Plaster heads, banging away on cheap guitars.....such and such.
Good luck with that. I'll continue to vote. And make peacefull steady contributions as a respected citizen and neighbor in my community.
I know it will and HAS made more strides and inroads than anything i've seen getting shouted over here.

Edited out some atrocious spelling. Not content.
Thats cunty.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index