U-Know! Forum »
NEW FEATURE: Advice to Demonstrators After the Trashing of Millbank

85 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Kid Calamity
9044 posts

Re: NEW FEATURE: Advice to Demonstrators After the Trashing of Millbank
Nov 19, 2010, 14:14
I was referring to the edits that Myers said that Merrick had been making to earlier posts. I think that sort of thing, when done in serious discussion is a bit underhand and frankly beneath what I thought Merrick was all about, Dodge.

And, yes Dodge, to a certain extent I'm afraid I do tend to ignore most of your posts, these days. Since your return you have had less to contribute as constructive and interesting content. You seem a very different person this time round. So much of your conversation comes out simply as an angry or repremanding attitude towards pretty much everyone. I'm afraid don't feel I glean anything insightful or even vaguely edifying from your posts, these days - like I do with many other folk, here.

We all have moments of disagreement every now and then, but we don't hold grudges for long and certainly don't go dredging the forum's archive to find long forgotten indiscretions. I'll continue reading what I want to - and ignore what I want, also. So, ner.

That's all I want to say on the matter in this thread, as it's diverting the conversation's theme. But if you want to continue feel free to start a thread all about it.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index