Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Re: NEW FEATURE: Advice to Demonstrators After the Trashing of Millbank
Nov 20, 2010, 01:23
Merrick wrote:
dodge one wrote:
Your opinions on things are so predictable at this point.

Yes, that's what comes of having a consistent moral framework; people can pre-empt what you'll say about certain things.

dodge one wrote:
You are a coward that retracts his points of view with un-clever editing

No, I removed an anecdote 20 minutes after posting it as I felt people may ask for further details that I'm not comfortable giving. Nobody had replied to it in that 20 minutes. It does not alter my point of view, nor the point I was making, let alone retract it.

Can you answer me these questions: Why does my non-involvement with false allegations about Bono rile you and make you think I'm 'wanky'?

Your use of 'felonious' as a synonym for immoral - are you really saying there are no morally justified crimes? Do you apply this to every country, or just English law? Is that English law at present, or throughout history?

You do not have any consistency at all.
You clearly support felony action at what should have been a peacefull student demonstration.
You posted what i thought was one of the most irresponsible posts i have ever read here. It 'IS' a guideline to avoid prosecution for criminal acts that were caught on media, Red handed at something that was quite a diffrent thing than demonstrating.
It just smacked of Shit smell. Is that the byline that the 'Revolutionary' sorts are girding themselves for battle against 'The Man' with these days?
You won't get jack shit achieved with those tactics.
Also regarding Susan B. and others of the suffragette movement.
I doubt that you would know much about it, but they achieved MUCHLY through peacefull coersion through the refusal of sexual privledges until there husbands capitulated to the movement. That is a Fact.
It was also a very sucessfull tactic in getting prohibition enacted.
The booze won out over sex in the long run though. Go figure.
More power to 'em, i say.
Now the BONO thing.
You seem to be the self appointed moderator on this board, allways on the look out for the opportunity to be the Moral conscience. You failed willfully on that one.
I knew it was a bullshit lie, word for word as soon as i read it.
You couldn't be bothered to go a slandered mans bond.
YOU STINK.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index