Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Merrick
Merrick
2148 posts

Edited Nov 17, 2010, 19:12
Re: NEW FEATURE: Advice to Demonstrators After the Trashing of Millbank
Nov 17, 2010, 18:50
dodge one wrote:
Your U-Know article is primarily a primer on how to cover your tracks after commiting felonious acts.

Absolutely. I don't conflate legality with morality, and on the occasions where people commit morally justified crimes, I like to see them evade prosecution.

dodge one wrote:
anyone here that thinks that article is only a warning to those who fear they may have been photographed; must truly be low on DNA.
No one has reason to fear being photographed.

Nobody need fear being photographed as long as they trust the intentions of those doing the photographing, and the people the photos are handed on to.

The police have branches such as NETCU and NPOIU who keep files on activists and certain people do get targetted, irrespective of the threat they pose to others, just because of their beliefs. Many people do get their houses raided and have their stuff confiscated and destroyed even when there's no court case that follows; lack of evidence or political policing?

And then there is the concept that there are things that are morally justified that are illegal, ie that people should get away with yet the police would want to incarcerate them for.

dodge one wrote:
You Stink.

Thankyou for that thoughtful and consdiered remark. How it helps me to see the error of my ways, and encourages everyone reading to see your point and agree with you.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index