Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
A Clinton/Obama, Obama/Clinton ticket?

27 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
duckbreath
254 posts

Re: A Clinton/Obama, Obama/Clinton ticket?
Feb 15, 2008, 15:45
I'm with Paul on this one because it fucks me off how liberals - especially the ones in the media - complain about corporate america, the enviornment, big business oriented policy etc and then go and back people who only represent minor changes to the status quo - do they really believe in their political beliefs?

Look at the topics on u-know at the moment - death cult america, church intrusions into public life, anti-secular discrimination on friends sites, high levels of military spending - all favorite themes of mainstream liberal commentary between elections - then election time comes around and it's "which church-going, business-hugging, centrist are we going to choose?" - imagine the furore if Nader threw his hat in the ring - he would be crucified by the 'liberal' media - it is hypocrisy in such a complete and perfect sense and shows the zeitgeist liberals up as the shysters they are.

I hope Nader stands just to show the true liberals from the ones who just take the game....and because it would also piss off that prick Moby (misfortune be upon him)
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index