U-Know! Forum »
A Clinton/Obama, Obama/Clinton ticket?

27 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Edited Feb 04, 2008, 01:34
Re: A Clinton/Obama, Obama/Clinton ticket?
Feb 04, 2008, 00:59
Maybe a case of us yanks teamin' up here, But where are you writing from, Shangri-la? I've posted my thoughts on this before. To even intimate that George Bush's handling of his administration vs. the way Al Gore would have is ludicris! Granted Ralph Nader is a an advocate for many things i have allways agreed with, but he is and allways will be a bit player. As memory serves he's never taken more than 5% of any election he's run in. Just enough to sway an election the wrong way here. It Has Happened! In your idyllic community perhaps, it's allways the righteous dude that prevails, but not here. It's republicans or democrats. I don't like it, but thats reality. I vote. I choose a side that best suits my ideological beliefs, and than i hope for the best. Spouting off as you have with your childish jibes singles YOU out as a voice that will be disregarded. What party do you subscribe to? You don't seem to go on record much as to what you do that makes a difference. Critic or activist, One is easy... the other requires effort.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index