January drudion & I've had it with the Drude's xenophobic insinuations

68 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Re: Mole...
Jan 11, 2008, 19:16
Well said Dave,So much could be added also; Poison gassing of Kurdish{Minority's?} people's, As memory serves the Hmong {Minority's?} people got served the same. What a convienent term, minority...hmmm.American Indians took a hosing too..But bless em, there gettin there revenge a nickel a pull.From what i've seen just recently here at h2h it's very easy to stab out at 1 percieved culpable nation, especially from the safety of a "Nuetral" nation. America sure has got it's share of foibles, But there are plenty of people here with there hearts in the right place. Last election 250,000 protested in a peacefull demonstration in downtown N.Y.C.,I was there. Whashington park, Albany N.Y. Early 2002 protesting the developing invasion of Iraq, I was there. 1980-1984 I served in the U.S. Navy, Now there's a juxtaposition.The armed services have also been on the front lines for decades to keep the peace between north and south Korea, Not to mention interceeding on Kuwaits behalf. It's a carefull balance using such power responsibly. I guess i'm just goin on here. My point is that something has to be done about lots of things. Most nations, i suppose do care but what are they willing to do? When i here about whole tribes in africa slaughtering each other with machetes down to the last women and child part of me feels sick and another part enraged. Is the U.S. culpable for not interceeding there? Perhaps a good mission for a Nuetral Nation..At any rate the future for us all is gonna be a hell of a bumpy ride.Changes are allways gonna piss off someone.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index