68 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
dodge one
dodge one
1242 posts

Edited Jan 07, 2008, 13:37
Re: January drudion & I've had it with the Drude's xenophobic insinuations
Jan 07, 2008, 13:30
Mole wrote: You are in no position to condem or criticise the middle east for their culture or way of life however extreme it may appear to you.

Then who is? Would it have been wrong to criticize the holocaust while it was happening? Even if it was popular at the time amongst your fellow countryman. My recollection of history is such that no islamic countrys thought it was worth pitching into that fray.But then the jews allways were a problem for them too. Perhaps it was just fine that people practiced cannibalism in the south sea islands until relatively recently. Benazir bhutto's method of demise ring a recent bell? Ad Infintum.... George bush's handling of anything he's touched{King Midas in reverse}. I myself am more than a blogger. I've been the one you've seen on T.V. dragged off too jail with my wrist's bound with tie wraps protesting what i thought was wrong. I have made the only differences possible i'm capable of in this world by protesting,Actually getting out and voting, instead of watching the fucking "Simpsons" that evening,Travelling the world over and asking indigenous opinions, instead of insisting on my own. Ya know what i've found? Were all just HOMO SAPIENS baby.Were all travellin upwards at 45 degrees or not! Through out history its been the poets and artisans that have been the soul of mankind. Certainly one reason Julian has resonated with me. I'm a New Yorker, a culture of folks well known for pipeing up, Not to mention takin a SUCKER punch{911} and gettin back on with life. Yeah, I'll take a stand. Peace on ya.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index