This topic is locked

Pages: 17 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
jimit
jimit
1053 posts

Graffiti at WKLB.
Mar 29, 2005, 11:18
A swastika has been chalked on a stone to the right just before the last chamber. A certain person who might (looking over shoulder for libel lawyers) have done it has been seen in the area recently.
This is the same person who was suspected of defacing the Nine Stones of Winterborne Abbas last year.

Grrrrrrrr :(
PMM
PMM
3155 posts

Re: Graffiti at WKLB.
Mar 29, 2005, 11:56
Is this neo-nazi stuff? or the more ancient use of the hooked cross?
jimit
jimit
1053 posts

Mar 29, 2005, 12:06
The latter, probably.
baza
baza
1308 posts

Mar 29, 2005, 12:34
Here's the website of the person who is alleged, by some, to be the perpetrator:

http://www.mason68.fsnet.co.uk/index.htm

He hears voices.

"The village of Avebury is where I will go
For it's there that the power will be."
morfe
morfe
2992 posts

Hallmark of the beast
Mar 29, 2005, 12:40
Quatrains from hell! Arghy!
doktoratomik
doktoratomik
379 posts

Mar 29, 2005, 12:47
Before everyone starts forming a queue for the next lynching, it might be an idea to spare a thought for the probability that the guy's mentally ill.
nigelswift
8112 posts

Mar 29, 2005, 13:18
I agree, no reaction yet. No proof at all as yet.
We've been through this before.

A (maybe unconnected with this or any other incidence of damage) person has been subject to much discussion on Meg Portal and denies it. That person might be ill, who knows, but he is a David Eyke supporter who believes all our leaders are reptilian aliens so I don't think he's entirely lost the plot...

He got a lot of hassle on his guest book regarding previous allegations which he denies. Including death threats he reckons.

It might be better to just see if the police or whoever can find who did the WKLB markings. it was certainly someone unknown. (Though - is it something anyone can class as criminal? Or preventable? I don't know).
andygreyweather
94 posts

Mar 29, 2005, 14:01
Let's hope the Rats get 'em!

** I have no idea who this person is but aren't Nazi's only allowed wax crayons?
jimit
jimit
1053 posts

Mar 29, 2005, 14:17
See baza's post above for the likely suspect. He's now saying he wasn't in the area at the time! Hummm.....
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Mar 29, 2005, 14:24
Can you really get nicked for puttin 2 and 2 together?

The all new <i>"I'm not saying Mike Croley did it, but..."</i> section!
I'm not saying Mike Croley did it, but he did admit to doing exactly the same things on other ancient monuments, didn't he? Maybe someone else did it. Who knows?

I remember the witch hunt last time - felt quite sorry for him. Didn't someone say they were going to have a word to let him know it's not a good thing to be doing?

There was chalk all over Waylands Smithy on Saturday. Kids, apparently. I didn't see it, but I did hear a dad shouting at their child to "stop drawing on that"! So they did. I Tippexed over the chalk so there's no sign of it now. David Icke told me it was OK.

G x
Pages: 17 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] This topic is locked

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index