This topic is locked

Pages: 17 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Pete G
Pete G
3506 posts

Hopi
Apr 06, 2005, 01:42
Er Yeah! they aren't around much anymore are they?
Pete G
Pete G
3506 posts

shorty!
Apr 06, 2005, 01:44
SHORTY!
Ye gods!
insulting the bald polished slap headed bastards here won't win you many friends!
Pete G
Pete G
3506 posts

Re: Graffiti at WKLB.
Apr 06, 2005, 01:45
That would be 'Their' brain cell.
Pete G
Pete G
3506 posts

Apr 06, 2005, 01:46
"Hmmmmm! Phi!"
Pete G
Pete G
3506 posts

Re: BNP blameless
Apr 06, 2005, 01:56
>I took a 4oo square foot Purple Swastika to Avebury for the Summer Solstice of 2003.

Yup, saw you here and took some pics.

>I sat with my wife all day in the Sun and spoke with many, many people including a top rank Policeman, a Native American Shamen, a couple of die hard Druids and loads of Pagans. Women performed healing and meditation in the centre of the swastika to help a friend conceive. Children ran around the symbol playing with crystals and we made many friends that day.

..and pissed off many locals who talked about it for months afterwards.

>One young Lady, 18yrs I guess called me a Nazi. Like most of you, she clearly remembered what she had learnt in school. What a shame our education system doesn't tell us the rest!

...Na she just Knows that people who use Nazi's symbolism are best to avoid.

>All I offer is the rest, the truth.

...so try telling the truth without the use of an offensive symbol.
Can you still do it?

>Not everyone wants to beat me up or kill me you know.

...no one said they did!

>There are many out there just like me,

...Yeah seen most of them at Avebury at one time or another.....

>just as it has all been written in prophecy.

...Go forth and multiply?
Pete G
Pete G
3506 posts

Apr 06, 2005, 01:58
>Even when I offer explanations the sheeple react so predictably. Why not be brave, be yourself?

go on then! (I'm strapped in)
Explain away to us unenlightened ones!
Tell us Something we don't already know...
smallblueplanet
472 posts

Re: wot message!?
Apr 06, 2005, 04:26
>One young Lady, 18yrs I guess called me a Nazi. Like most of you, she clearly remembered what she had learnt in school. What a shame our education system doesn't tell us the rest!

...Na she just Knows that people who use Nazi's symbolism are best to avoid.

>All I offer is the rest, the truth.

...so try telling the truth without the use of an offensive symbol.
Can you still do it?

Of course he can't!!
Without the use of a symbol, now seen as offensive, no-one would take the slightest notice of him - and thats what bothers him & thats why he doesn't care and continues to do it!!!
nigelswift
8112 posts

Re: shorty!
Apr 06, 2005, 07:31
"insulting the bald polished slap headed bastards here won't win you many friends!"

'Course it will.
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Reclaiming unacceptable symbols
Apr 06, 2005, 07:56
As Mr Croley has set such a precedent in attempting to reclaim what are generally perceived as unacceptable images, I thought it might be time to reclaim another that some find offensive...

We all know that some children swear in an effort to upset their parents. The parent's imidiate reaction is frequently to stop the child, which encourages the child to do so all the more.

The word "cunt", for example, has been misused for centuries, and can be traced way back to Pagan origins (see "The Modern Antiquarian" - an educational pamphlet by Julian Cope. I'll not quote it here, as it seems we like to keep one another guessing. "If you don't know about it then you're just ignorant")

It is my view that by encouraging swearing, it will lessen the impact of the word, making it less big and less clever.

I wonder, therefore, if Mr Croley would think it acceptable if we were to reclaim this particular word, and chalk it on places he deems to be of equal reverence to the places he thinks it alright to draw swastikas.

I could take a 400 square foot purple model of the word "cunt" around with me to gauge the reaction I get. I bet none of us would be surprised by it. I'd not come on here expecting sympathy. Even if I were to claim "the lizards made me do it!"

For the record, I don't think you're a nazi. I think you're deliberately misunderstanding the reason why people are pissed off with your behaviour. If you're so convinced you're right and we're ignorant and don't understand and we're idiots - explain yourself!

Personally, I think your reluctance to explain is indicative of your uncertainty as to your "truth" and acceptability. I just think you're misguided. Convince me otherwise and I'll be equally as happy.

I wish peace and love and that on everyone, but it's cos I'm a nice bloke. I won't force it on people. My idea of happiness is probably certainly not everybody's...

G x
goffik
goffik
3926 posts

Re: BNP blameless
Apr 06, 2005, 08:29
Tell us when you'll be there so we can come and be enlightened...

G x
Pages: 17 – [ Previous | 15 6 7 8 9 10 | Next ] This topic is locked

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index