Unsung Forum »
SydArthur Festival 2018

45 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
HI DEN
HI DEN
814 posts

Edited Jul 11, 2018, 17:40
Re: SydArthur Festival 2018 Day 5: Cerebration - Günter Schickert - "Höllentanz"
Jul 11, 2018, 17:39
The Seth Man wrote:
Vocalist Celeste Carboni absolutely shines on this track.

And what a track that is!

Also, never heard that Russ Giguere album before, and what a revelation that is too. Can't get enough of "My Plan"..!

And today's hero Is Günter Schickert, and exactly that he IS. At least in my book, but he should be on everyone's book..! But he definitely is not, of which it tells a lot that even in Berlin (his hometown) he seems to be rather unsung. When I was there playing a gallery gig a year or so ago I tried to discuss about him with various older and younger heads/artists and no one seemed to know about him... "Samtvogel", "Kinder In Der Wildnis" and "G.A.M '76" (which got also released first time on vinyl awhile back!) are all classic albums, even among the creme de la creme (and not only Krautrock)!

I'm currently cerebrating with a bottle of Lebanese natural wine and some smokables. These psychic festivities giving some needed context for the next mondays get-together up here in Helsinki (Putin vs. Trump)..! Haha.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index