billding68
billding68
1016 posts

Edited Apr 26, 2015, 01:00
Re: Citizen Cain'd
Apr 25, 2015, 17:51
keith a wrote:
Captain Starlet wrote:
Maybe that's the trick? Get them, listen once or twice and leave them for a few years?

I think so, yes!

I sorry but if you need to convince yourself over a period of years into believing something is good then , well....

The issue with Cope stuff is that most is available for a limited time so you have to get it before its gone, Thekla for instance was out for a VERY limited time also same with some of the Rite albums as well as more "proper" albums like most everything on the HH label actually. so you have to take a leap of faith that it will be a worthwhile purchase without the benefit of feedback from others also living in the U.S. most of his stuff is rather expensive. I personally stopped after psychedelic revolution because to me it just not worth spending 30ish dollars for two or three good tunes per album.I did pick up pretty much everything to that point except the black sheep stuff which really had zero appeal to me.doesnt mean I will never buy another cope album but im quite sure I wouldn't pick up another self releasedself produced album that to be sounds like a demo or basement tape.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index