47 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: Citizen Cain'd
Apr 24, 2015, 15:44
Moon Cat wrote:
I'm fond of Citizen Cain'd and have found something to enjoy in all the stuff since then, though a lot of it I have to be in the mood for, whereas with something like "Peggy", hit play and I'm there.

I thought "Revolutionary Suicide" was a pleasingly strong album, some of it great. Bit of a relief after the patchy "Psychedelic Revolution". It was nice you could buy it in a shop too!

I've always, mostly, found something to enjoy in the albums since. Was listening to Peggy the other day actually, which get me giving CC another spin while in work. But yeah a lot of it I have to be in the mood for. Not sure if this approach was intentional all those years ago while moving only to HH releases but it's certainly a lot less commercial, and even with a compilation release I can't see it bringing any new followers into the Copey fold, so to speak. I probably enjoy about 50% of stuff nowadays, which does make me feel a bit sad when I used to look forward to an album being released and play it relentlessly. Such is life I suppose
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index