Soundtracks of Our Lives week ending 28 March 2015 CE

65 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
spencer
spencer
3070 posts

Re: Soundtracks of Our Lives week ending 28 March 2015 CE
Mar 29, 2015, 22:27
1) Kapt. Kopter and the Fabulous Twirly Birds - KFPK Radio LA 13 September 1972 ... saddened that Randy and Ed are gone, happy that this exists. Whatever the sonic faults, they are not musical ones. Top playing. Made me smile....... 2) Frank Zappa - Puttin On The Ritz ... a fair bit of the Black Page Symphony fanbootcomp I've rhapsodised about here originates from this 2CD, where it is reproduced in better quality. Another semi - legal release of FM concert, FZ and band stellar ...... 3) John Martyn - Sunday's Child expanded ed. ...... 4) Lee Perry - Sipple Out Deh: the JA remixes ....... 5) Caravan - For Girls Who Grow Plump In The Night ........ 6) Caravan and The New Symphonia - The Complete Concert ... evrryone shines, particularily Richard Coughlan. RIP ....... 7) Fripp and Eno - No Pussyfooting 2cd ....... 8) VDGG - The Least We Can Do Is Wave To Each Other ....... 9) VDGG - H to He Who Am The Only One ... can't wait for the Beeb Sessions ....... 10) Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan + Michael Brook - Night Song ........ 11) Talk Talk - The Colour Of Spring ... wish it was. Stayed at my bros near the Biggin Hill lair of someone here last w/e. Bare trees down south still, bloody cold. Meh, to coin a phrase. The parakeets didn't mind ....... 12) Neil Young and Crazy Horse - Hammersmith 1976 ... memories ....... 13) The Orb - Ultra Rare Trax ....... 14) The Orb - U.F.Off: The Best Of .......... Singles: The Orb - Blue Room radio7/except605/Towers of Dub (Mad Professor remix) ....... Baal - No God .......... Radio: Ray Davies on Tom Robinson's show... Daevid Allen tribute on Stuart Maconie's Freakier Zone
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index