Soundtracks Of Our Lives w/e 26 September 2010 CE

57 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Moon Cat
9577 posts

Edited Sep 26, 2010, 12:50
Re: Soundtracks Of Our Lives w/e 26 September 2010 CE
Sep 26, 2010, 12:44
Cheers man. Those tunes are basically what I packed into my wheelie bag for my stay down South (am still 'ere!). So it's all what's been licking me 'lobes of late really.

Horisont. Came across those totally by accident on the sniff recently in my fave 2nd hand/does promos shop in Manchester. Picked up the el cheapo promo on the strength of the sleeve art, the photo of the band, and the list of instruments played. Figured it was so cheap I could always use it as a coaster if it sucked smeggy dog nob.
However, I was delighted to find that it really is a top notch collection of VERY 70's influenced rock tunes. They make Witchcraft sound like Pendulum. Wishbone and Stray, that lush 2nd division league of Brit bands came to mind, so if you like that sorta thing, you'll heart this. Some of the songs are in Swedish but it matters not. Would you like me to send you a copy, or are you happy to sniff out yourself?

Ps I'd really like to kiss yer ass for some more of that extra boingy drum n bass n dubstep like what you stuck on a comp disc if I may? Especially of the sort like that Ebony Dubsters track. Seriously, I played that to a mate saying "You have to hear this" when we were both somewhat spaced and he laughed so hard it was like he was gonna die! You know, like when the Jokers victims do before they kark it? Always a sign of a good tune I think!
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index