89 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Stevo
Stevo
6664 posts

Re: 13th Floor Elevators Box set
Dec 08, 2008, 16:18
Psyps wrote:

I think it's going to retail at £75.00 ...which for a 72 page full colour book ....10 CDs in mini Lp's cover...oh and a pretty box ...isn't too bad ?

www.internationalartistsrecords.com

There's 13 track sampler....you can get it by buying the Golden Dawn/Bubble Puppy reissues , which I had nothing to do with- so I can't vouch for them...or just write to Snapper Music and demand one or say you're a reviewer ?
best Paul

The possible price has been the one thing I've had doubts over. was worried it might be twice that, though i could be confusing euros but I don't really think so.
I guess there's no talk about smaller packages being released. Like 2cd or whatever sets devoted to each lp or the live material separate? Just been thinking that there is probably some wavering interest from areas I can think of who've heard of the band but wouldn't want to take that deep a pluunge as to getting a full 10 disc box. guess there are quite a few dedicated to the band enough to buy 10cds though. 13FE are hardly as obscure as they were when Nuggets first appeared, I'd guess they'd be a pre-punk 101 name by now? i.e. they've been sung about for the last 30 years as an influence.
Stevo
Nop Dream syndicate austria 88 dvd
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index