Popel Vooje
5373 posts

Edited Dec 09, 2008, 14:18
Re: 13th Floor Elevators Cd's
Dec 09, 2008, 14:16
cHARLIE wrote:

here, here! Well said sir! I 2nd that!

8O)

Yep, and I'll 3rd it. Weed is a sensitiser which enhances the just about any pleasurable acticity that doesn't require too much co-ordination or conscious effort (listening to music, watching films, eating, reading, having sex etc.) and whilst I can enjoy most music sober, it's significantly enhanced by being high.

Of course, the downside of that is that it intensifies any physical pain you may be in at the time too (one of the reasons I gave up skunk was that it made my tinnitus significantly worse, but I can still handle the medium-grade.)

As for acid, it's not a regular thing for me anymore but I have no regrets about having taken it. It has to be treated with care though - usually the people who've psychlogical had problems asscociated it have either over-indulged, had latent issues beforehand, or mistakenly treated it as a mere recreational drug and got more than they bargained for.

As an aside, I dug out that Golden Dawn disc this morning and it's stood the test of time pretty weell - sounds almost like the 3rd studio album that the Roky-era Elevators never quite pulled off.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index