Bernie Ecclestone - Uber twat!

45 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Shelby Mustang
Shelby Mustang
605 posts

Re: Bernie Ecclestone - Uber twat!
Feb 25, 2011, 22:45
Damon's manager demanded too much for Damon's services. frank has never paid drivers footballers levels of money and he got rid of mansell for the same reason some years before, even Senna drove for them for virtually nothing.
Stoopid greedhead manager with little foresight.
Having said that, like Button Hill made blinkin' hard work of it though and to be honest with Jacques Villeneuve gagging for a shot at the World Championship and Heinz Harald Frentzen who was hugely touted to be a contender in the coming seasons (didn't happen. 1 good season maketh not the man) more than willing to take the other seat then why should he be barracked by some flash fuck in a suit.
Plus Villeneuve won the 97 title anyway so fair play to the man.

Dread the thoughts of their being no williams. they've had some lean years and some right bloody average cars and some right bloody average engine suppliers and maybe Patrick Head should be looking at handing over the reigns because the days of taking the car out in january and finding it one and a half seconds quicker than the competition are long gone.

I'd willingly eat my knackered old wool hat i got from Avebury if i was proved wrong though
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index