U-Know! Forum »
ThEe SuPeRNaTuRaL sPoOkYnEss

54 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
caergog
393 posts

Re: ThEe SuPeRNaTuRaL sPoOkYnEss
Jul 28, 2001, 00:25
I had a similar experience when i was a student about 1987. We contacted this bloke who said he used to live in my room and had been a lecturer on the korean war at glasgow university ( we were in glasgow at the time) he said he died of lung cancer in falmouth and was called andrew his last name i can't remember. Anyway he said that i would work in cell biology and that i would have a baby that would die then he refused to communicate with me further. We thought that our flat mates were pissing about but they denied this and also the baby bit was a bit nasty for them. We smashed the glass as apparently it frees the spirit or something next morning my radio woke me and the first word i heard was falmouth so i felt a bit spooked!!
One of our flat mates said she was going to check up his exsistance at the university as she was in history but we were not convinced she ever did.
I ended up working in genetics which is related to cell biology but have never lost or had a baby.So if this was a genuine connection i hope it was a metaphor.
Anyway i had forgotten all about that I couldn't stay in my room for a while after the radio incident although it was most likely coincidence it scared the shit out of me!!

love carolinexx
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index