ThEe SuPeRNaTuRaL sPoOkYnEss

54 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
cHARLIE
cHARLIE
2607 posts

Re: ThEe SuPeRNaTuRaL sPoOkYnEss
Jul 21, 2001, 00:16
....anY wAyz ...there they both were 2 Welsh drop outs StOoD totally GoBb Smacked keeping a safe didstance from what appeard to be a monkish HoOded ge e zer floating 2ft off thee ground... (@ this point iwas also waiting for them to crack up and admit that they were telling me bollocks but No ! THeir eyes were truly freaked out and they both looked like they were in a clear state of shock, also I knew these guys well @ theE time their whole personalities had changed..and I'M telling ya it was nothing 2 do with THOSE oM'S cause I personally know THEY was pucA:}!) Both were froze on the spot. They were both able 2 give me very close detail of wot they had both seen .....But there they both were really freaked but *ThEy * BOTH Talked about THEIR fear being taken over by the fact that this GhOstLy mOnK WAS pulsating AND THERE WAS A stAtic sub bass sound .They stOod there for Over an hour Watching ....this Monk was LuMANOUSE...PULSATING SLIGHTLY but seEMD TO STAY IN ONE SPOT...tHEY CAME STRAIGHT BACK 2 BRISTOL THE NEXT DAY!!
* wItH tHeE fEaR*!
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index