U-Know! Forum »
ThEe SuPeRNaTuRaL sPoOkYnEss

54 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
caergog
393 posts

do we all speak tke same language?
Jul 25, 2001, 11:24
well this is not really spooky something i have just pondered on, it can happen abit with acid ie the telepathy syndrome but my tales involve no drugs whata so ever....
In paris in 1993 i had not slept for a while( so was probably a bit deluded)and was with some people I did not know very well. We had been communicating fine for hours until i suddenly said" what language are we speaking" because it hit me at that moment that my french wasn't good enough to communicate for hours and we weren't speaking english. There after we did speak english but for awhile it had seemed we were lost in another language.
a few years back in oxford in the pub i was with my welsh friends they had another welsh friend over and i chatted to him all night. After one of my welsh friends said to me " I didn't know you understood welsh" (I didn't then only a couple of words) i said but we were speaking english! It turned out i was speaking english and the bloke welsh but we commicated fine, I had had a few beers but not that much.
Anyway my point is, is there a universal language that we can fall in to unaware can we all communicate no matter what our mother tongue is?
has this happened to others (with out acid) or am I just a nutter???
love carolinexxx
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index