tjj
3606 posts

Edited Dec 18, 2010, 23:24
Re: Another million lines
Dec 18, 2010, 23:15
tjj wrote:
tiompan wrote:
goffik wrote:
To clarify: I think it's indisputable that it was a dig at *someone*, but I just didn't think it was a dig at anyone's mobility.

I'm only too aware of the history of all this, as I've been dissed a-plenty meself!

The fact is, I agree with you, Nigel - and LS - but not that it was a dig at anyone's physical ailments. :)

So you shaddap YOUR face or I'll dedicate a pithy song title to YOU! ;)

G x

On another forum , I was once accused of being a "holocaust denier " because of incredulity to some of prehistoric peoples capabilities , another accusation was being a "night stalker " after asking for some evidence for some dodgy claims . If anyone here took the piss because of someone's disability(ies ) there would be a plenty of "oi watch it "s but "ought to get more " even if it was aimed at anyone here ( June says it wasn't , why should we disbelieve her ?) is pretty small beer . There is obvious antagonism and maybe none of my business but I have noticed June proffering olive branches over quite a period and they do get ignored ,and none seem to proffered in her direction , any chance of xmas truce or mutual exchange of holly ?

Thank you Tiompan, I appreciate those words. The stark truth is that this is harrassment (again).

To clarify:

Point 1:
I have alienated various people on two other forums (one of which I only read and never posted on) because I wouldn't go along with a vendetta I became aware was being waged against Littlestone - I've even spoken out on this forum about it.

Point 2:
Recently I mentioned Pete Glastonbury's name in a blog-post which I suspect is the reason for the latest onslaught. For the record Pete has no contact with me anymore, having left the Avebury Forum and removed me from his 'Friends' list on Facebook. However, although I sometimes 'sound off' when upset or under attack, I do not hold grudges for very long, neither am I vindictive. I will always be grateful to Pete for all the hidden aspects of Avebury he showed me a couple of years ago - and I'm not afraid to say so.

Point 3:
My reference to certain people needing 'to get out more' was in respect to point 1, though I have no wish to dredge all that up again. As LS and NS never address me directly why would it be aimed at them. If I understand the inference correctly then Nigel is not too great physically; I'm sorry learn this and needless to say wish him well.

Ta'ra for now - I still fail to comprehend how such an innocuous remark could spark all this off. Weird, very weird.

(Edited for clarity)

I am reposting this as have made some small amendments for clarity. I would like everything to be clear as it seems there are a great many misunderstandings on this forum.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index