Topic View: Flat | Threaded
tjj
tjj
3606 posts

Edited Jan 10, 2010, 20:49
Re: Time Team R.I.P. ?
Jan 10, 2010, 20:44
Branwen wrote:
Cheers GWASS, that's really helpful for speedy downloading next time I'm at the internet cafe and have the faster speeds to get a whole bunch of stuff at once.

Not sure what "even the druids" means, but then again, I'm not typical and haven't fit any of the druid groups I've tried over the last 20 years. Ever hopeful, and to save boring youse all to death, I've signed up for some new druid forums this new year, so I haven't totally given up, obviously.

I wanted to answer this earlier Branwen, then couldn't find it so thanks to Gwass for bringing back up. Firstly I have to say that you are never boring, I always look out for your posts and have learnt much from them - up to and including Scottish traditional music.

I don't call myself a druid, pagan, wiccan, christian or buddhist (though like bits of all of those 'paths') so therefore cannot join any group - most have hierarchies and/or rituals to which I am allergic - perhaps pantheist is a label that will do but its neither here nor there. I love your story telling and the wealth of knowledge that you seem happy to share. The archaeo/astronomony side of this forum can sometimes be daunting - you brought some fresh energies with you when you turned up so please don't leave us completely for Druid forums.

Stay!

June
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index