Ye Lord and Lady of Yatesbury - in a field near yo

79 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
StoneGloves
StoneGloves
1149 posts

Re: Ye Lord and Lady of Yatesbury - in a field near yo
Jun 16, 2009, 19:58
I live near what-was Newcastle Brewery - I would walk down to town in the morning and there'd be this part of the factory where steam escaped and there was strong smell of that day's brew. 'Oh, they're making Newcastle Brown this morning'. It's just an empty building site now. I had no doubt that that smell was Newkie in the making - often it was cheap lager. I never drank any - I used to stick to cheap burgundy in those days.

If there really is no explanation for the best crop circles and they are interacting with people in some way, then that is mindbogglingly profound. It's no time for prejudice or agenda. Nobody is perfect and everyone carries habitual baggage - but this guy has a decent angle on this situation ( http://temporarytemples.blogware.com/blog/_archives/2009/6/12/4219092.html ). My own belief is that there were simple crop circles appearing in prehistoric times and that these influenced the megalithic sites in simple ways. The preponderance of ancient sites in Wiltshire and the concurrence of crop circles and ancient sites helps support this theory. I doubt it could ever be proved!
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index