Register
The Modern Antiquarian Forum »
Ye Lord and Lady of Yatesbury - in a field near yo

79 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
StoneGloves
StoneGloves
1149 posts

You've either got it or you've not got it ...
Jun 16, 2009, 15:02
Interesting link. It's very powerful - the fear of the unknown. It stops learning, straight away. (No, I'll just stick with what I know, thanks). My neighbour believes god made the world in six days and that Darwin recanted his evolutionary theories in the week before he died. Absurd? Not to the 1 in 5 americans that share that view. Ten minutes spent looking at images of the best crop circles on a computer will disabuse anyone of a belief that they made by ex-soldiers. The pictures PeteG posted were made by that group, perhaps.

24, the number of return, according to I Ching, and where I lock this topic. I'll assume that Mr and Mrs Cope didn't visit the formation and that it is now altered and growing out. All I can say is that I have a vintage 15 + 12 bass enclosure for sale (fifteen quid) that was made by the Calne Cabinet Company, nearby. The twelve inch speaker came from the Elswick mosque! Anyone that's read this far could look at some more views of the Phoenix along this link ( http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2009/yatesbury2/groundshots.html ), my favourite is the pictureof the child with her dad - plse read his view.

!
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index