Ye Lord and Lady of Yatesbury - in a field near yo

79 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
StoneGloves
StoneGloves
1149 posts

ironbrew
Jun 14, 2009, 22:18
I was hoping that Julian or Dorian would catch sight of this thread and maybe take a look at Thursday night's Phoenix crop circle, which appeared in a field nearby to them. It's no longer fresh now. Cope recorded a song about Zoroastra - was it on Dark Argasm - which I borrowed and remixed and glued onto a video mashup. I must have listened to the song two, three hundred times and it must be good to be able to stand that much scrutiny. The vid was posted on GoogleVid for a few months - perhaps three hundred people saw it. I might post it on Digital Darkroom if I can find a decent copy, the one that comes to hand has the last ten seconds missing, and that's like reading a story to find the last page missing.

You must know some of the croppies - what's the architect one called? He has a good handle, it seems, on the structures. They seem to endlessly argue amongst themselves - just like priests! And in the northeast of England - away from the chalk (though there is a little dolomite) - there's nothing. It's easy to stamp on something, almost any brute can do that, what's really difficult is nurturation.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index