Register
Unsung Forum »
Soundtracks To Our Lives W/E 8/2/03

39 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
242 posts

Re: Soundtracks To Our Lives W/E 8/2/03
Feb 09, 2003, 23:22
Have been listening to the stuff that Joolio sent us. Thanks again for that Joolio. Ashra Tempel were probably my favourite - I haven't been so impressed by a band I haven't previously heard of in a long time. The country joe and the fish album (electric music for the mind and body) was pretty good too. The jury is still out on Amon Dul 2 and Jethro Tull.
Thanks to ratcni01 once again for the Gong and Hawkwind. Tried to like Hawkwind, but to no avail. Was suitably impressed with the Live floating anarchy 1979 album of Gongs and am still listening to it. Have also been listening to WSYM which Moey sent me a few weeks ago. Definitely one of my fav Cope albums.
Outside of cdr's I've been listening to Portishead's 2nd album which isn't at all bad, the Twin peaks soundtrack which is magical (good old angelo baladamenti although his work with Tim Booth was shit imo). Am going back to my room to see what else I've been listening to....oh yeah it was from my 90's shelf.
Wyatt's Schleep, A guy called gerald's essence, and go plastic and do you know squarepusher from squarepusher.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index