Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Bourbonus
Bourbonus
66 posts

Edited Sep 24, 2022, 12:32
Re: England Expectorates arrived!
Sep 24, 2022, 12:30
Hornby Porky wrote:
hahaha I couldn't agree more with the merchandise ideas (especially the spittoon)!

personally I really liked 'Einstein' considering how it leads on from 'Immortal' - Glad you mentioned 'Drunken Songs' as I've only literally just received the CD from Merchandiser then found out it also had a Vinyl release - still that 18 and a half minute of 'On The Road To Tralee' is quite something!!!

I tend to see Einstein as the intermission between the two halves of the album, maybe if it was faster I would enjoy it, but I've just never liked it, but the rest of Self Civil War is brilliant.

As for Drunken Songs, I remember it was meant to come out on a February around 5 years ago, but it arrived in mid-January, on my birthday! I was going out so wore the Drunken Songs t-shirt that arrived in the same package. It's definitely worth getting on vinyl, mine was a Record Store Day purchase. But I really hope that England Expectorates is released on vinyl. As for the spittoon, it could have "Come on lad, spit it out now" written around the top.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index