56 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
JohnDee007
23 posts

Re: reply
Apr 29, 2007, 22:22
Paulus wrote:
andygreyweather wrote:
Should Islam confront a bunch of nuts who want to chop kids heads off on video in the name of Islam? Should Judaism confront those Jews who attended the Iranian Holocaust denial conference in Terhan to lend a perverse regime its support? Should Odinists confront the mag lite wielding romper stompers who toss off over the rantings of Himmler? Should all Americans be held responsible for the actions of a President?

It's sad that some express overt sympathy for bad and misguided people ... though they'd probably say it was OK for black magic rituals involving animal and human sacrifice, rape and torture to go on.

Some of the people on here have a very Edwardian 'Ooh you mustn't mention them dear' way about them ... will neo-fascist loonies go away if we ignore them?

I think you'll find that all those deluded people you list above have certain familiar things in common: a complete lack of humility and a distinct inability to say, "oops - I got it wrong!" Sound familiar...? And by the way - what the hell does such things have to do with megalithic ingredients? Nowt! If you wanna peddle your political thoughts, find a representative forum elsewhere. I'm sure you'll find a few nutty Nazis, Jewish fascists, or Catholic perverts you can argue the toss with. One thing for sure - they won't say "oops - I gorrit wrong".

But it is relevant Paul, there are real neo-nazis strutting their stuff at megalithic sites and it will increase as time goes by. I don't really give a stuff what anyone gets up to at Avebury but, I'm sure there are others that do.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index