NEO-NAZI RALLY ALLOWED TO GO AHEAD IN AVEBURY

56 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
JohnDee007
23 posts

Re: NEO-NAZI RALLY ALLOWED TO GO AHEAD IN AVEBURY
Apr 24, 2007, 13:08
andygreyweather wrote:
Actually ... and the recent neo-fascist interest in Stone Circles etc. is well documented ... there were a group of neo-Nazis in Avebury last Saturday ... and as such ... why do I dislike them? Well I could work backwards with this one ... maybe starting with the pagan chap who told me that 'The wrong side won WW2' (Jonathan Adams was his name) ... of course these folk always mention 'the Jews' about 3 words into the crap they pump out ... I suppose we could dwell on the way they dress and bang drums and wave flags too ...
I was also contacted by someone who was shocked to be confronted by people who said they were 'British & White' spreading a message in Avebury. I may have misunderstood an earlier message on here ... or maybe I should be on the Lizard Creatures forum ... In essence, if it does anything, this whole message list highlights the fact that there are people who want to use our heritage in a way that promotes their own interest in some cult of exclusivity. If that 'cult' also preaches the destruction of others then it should be confronted head on.

In a f***ed up World, many people crave being 'special' and so latch on to something to fill that void. Then there are those who latch on to an idea that it is someone else's fault they are not special ... and so they start to mention other races and other belief systems.

Avebury was constructed by people for people; it has a universal appeal and peoples of many beliefs embrace it. It is not a forum of hate.

Maybe there were other flag wavers in Avebury on Saturday who were not Nazi/fascist ... but in reality there were people here pedaling their corrupt belief system.

A family friend who passed away a few years ago had been forced to scrub the streets of Vienna and had been sterilized in the death camps of Nazi Germany ... he was a kind and gentle man of huge wit and good humor ... My childhood neighbor's Uncle drove a bulldozer in post war Europe and had to clear the corpses of countless death camp dead into pits ... I'm sure most people have a myriad of family stories like this ... I don't want my kids to one day have a story to tell about the first time Nazi's came to Avebury ....

Besides, the misguided few who ferment such trouble should be aware that when Fascist/Nazi/Stalinist control happens ... they are usually the first ones into the furnace.

Keep your dogma on a lead!

What can we do Andy?
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index