Graffiti at WKLB.
This topic is locked

168 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
nigelswift
8112 posts

Re: BNP blameless
Apr 06, 2005, 09:39
"One young Lady, 18yrs I guess called me a Nazi. Like most of you, she clearly remembered what she had learnt in school. What a shame our education system doesn't tell us the rest!"

How true. What a shame we aren't all enlightened by the true version of history written by your mate Eyke:

"I strongly believe that a small Jewish clique which has contempt for the mass of Jewish people worked with non-Jews to create the First World War, the Russian Revolution, and the Second World War. This Jewish/non-Jewish Elite used the First World War to secure the Balfour Declaration and the principle of the Jewish State of Israel (for which, given the genetic history of most Jewish people, there is absolutely no justification on historical grounds or any other). They then dominated the Versailles Peace Conference and created the circumstances which made the Second World War inevitable. They financed Hitler to power in 1933 and made the funds available for his rearmament."

Demonising a small and unspecified group of Jews IS anti-Semitic. Combat 18 and other neo Nazi groups quote his words, and throw bombs. You support him, and flaunt your swastika. You can "think" what you like Mike but in terms of the damage you do you ARE a crappy little self important nazi.

Now, that I could stomach, just about. But the fact that this evil clique of Jews are actually carrying out the orders of alien reptiles, well…

BTW, when you next go to Avebury with your huge swastika of peace, let us know. My two sons, good hearted lads of few words and totalling nearly 13 ft are anxious to sit at your feet and learn the Truth.
Topic Outline:

The Modern Antiquarian Forum Index