Topic View: Flat | Threaded
zphage
zphage
3378 posts

Edited Feb 07, 2014, 22:48
Re: Penultimate Drdion?
Feb 07, 2014, 22:47
Sin Agog wrote:
It does annoy me when people tell you not to post somewhere if you don't like it. A dialog is what a forum should be about, hein? Which is what your problem was with the Now Playing thread to begin with. It's a thread where people actively don't talk to each other. It can be fun not having to put any mental energy into a post, so I can grok what's to enjoy in a thread like that, too. Still, a geezer like Guttersnipe at least generates readable content.

I rather look at it as a thread that takes advantage of the real time aspects of this medium and the ability to directly link to the music. Conversation is welcome, but not necessary, the music can quite ably speak for itself. Everyone is welcome. I was hoping for a great variety of postings, so in lieu of that, I've been providing my own variety.

It is rather perplexing the hostility quite a few Brits seem to be directing at this. So I get a lot of sniping either directly or indirectly to something no one is breaking their respective arms to even look at, censorship in essence.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index