veneta1
223 posts

Re: Penultimate Drdion?
Feb 05, 2014, 20:08
billding68 wrote:
zphage wrote:
veneta1 wrote:
Seb wrote:
Gutterdandy, I'm sure your grudge plagues you - god knows we all hold them! - but relentlessly spamming this place is getting a bit embarrassing for all of us now.

Unplug your computer and go and have a nice cup of tea!

Gotta say that this pavlovian slagging off of JC is a hell of a lot more entertaining than posting interminable, narcissistic posts, about what you happen to have been listening to, for the last month.

not meant to be narcissistic
everybody is welcome to contribute
that was the intent, to have people
turn people onto stuff
and it has enliven a pretty dead board

Ive never thought of the now playing thread as narcissistic, if there is something that interests me I check it out if not I don't. To complain about it is cry baby whining because you got nothing else to do.get a mother f'ing life or troll elsewhere.

I could argue that my comment was in no way trolling in any way.

I happened to pass an opinion on what I felt was a pointless thread. Isn't there already a Soundtrack Of The Week thread where people can post details of what they've been listening to?

How do you know that I've got nothing better to do? Are we not allowed to pass an opinion unless you agree with it? And at least I didn't stoop to insults to get my point across.

Nice to see that the person most responsible for said thread responded in a far more reasoned and mature manner than you did.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index