47 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Monganaut
Monganaut
2380 posts

Edited Feb 04, 2014, 19:24
Re: Penultimate Drdion?
Feb 04, 2014, 19:24
Guess the guy just needs a breather, must be rushed off his feet at the mo'. Moving house is enough of a pain on it's own without all his other commitments he's got.
As someone said, Drudion must just be a distraction he can do without at the minute.

I'm sure the site will remain. Hell, I'd pay an annual subscription to keep it running if need be. I've interacted with so many cool heads cos' of this site, and picked up so much cool stuff from HH in general over the years it would be a small ask to keep this place afloat.

Just re-reading many of the old Drudions at the minute, some wonderfully inspirational stuff spouted over the years. Also, in view of the current freak weather, Cope's 'almanac' shows us that the last 15/16 years, it's all been freak weather. So I guess we're fucked RE: the climate and as with any temperate zone, the abnormal IS the norm.

As long as the cool folk keep a postin' and informin' here, HH, and by extension, Cope's spirit will always be alive.

Keep on keepin on!

And good luck, health and happiness to the soon to be ex Lord Yatesbury, it's been a trip!
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index