HH Contributors' Bands

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Re: Not the 9th
Jun 01, 2011, 09:19
Great stuff.

I'm gonna sit down, with a nice cup of tea, with the venue's... er, my ahem, co-promoter and start working on preliminary running orders, soon.

This would also make for one HH meet up for the non muzos among us, of course.
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Re: HH Contributors' Bands
Jun 01, 2011, 09:24
What form will you assume?
meurglys III
meurglys III
1085 posts

Re: Not the 9th
Jun 01, 2011, 09:25
Can't wait! If only to see what all the Heads on here are up to musically, and meet some more of you lovely lot!
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Jun 01, 2011, 09:43
I've been listening to your music online, Nige. Absolutely beautiful! You still following this thread? - And fancy it?
Elvish Parsley
Elvish Parsley
25 posts

Jun 01, 2011, 09:51
room for a little one? i can't fit in my rhinestone jumpsuit these days though
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Edited Jun 01, 2011, 11:17
Re: It's the 10th!
Jun 01, 2011, 10:26
Fashion Police wrote:
please don't spoil our surprise. its not often we get all our main offenders together in the same building.

Are the Potemkin Village People invited as well? They've got their colour blocking down and matching transport t'boot so you may not actually be looking for them. Though I think the Folk Police have been called out for a string of prior offences.

We're already expecting a visit from the Royal Society For Prevention Of Cruelty To Classical Instruments and a number of charges for the inappropriate use of a fretless bass.
Withered Hand
4 posts

Jun 01, 2011, 11:28
Hi!

I know I'm not a contributor, but just letting you know that Crumbling Ghost would love to throw our hats in the ring for this (if there's space
and if you'd have us).

That is all!

-Don
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

Jun 01, 2011, 11:37
http://soundcloud.com/witheredhandrecords

Sounds good! Nice driving melodic stuff. A few flashes of rockin' dynamics in there, too.

With this event there are lots of things to try and set up and to fit in, now. For now, you'll have to be placed on a sort of subs bench - as this is has moved on somewhat. Should there not be space for you, I'm sure other events will follow (that is, if it's well attended and I still have the where-with-all - and any money left).
Kosmischeboy
Kosmischeboy
664 posts

Jun 01, 2011, 11:40
IanB wrote:
[quote="Fashion Police"] a number of charges for the inappropriate use of a fretless bass.

That would be plugging it in then? :O)
Kosmischeboy
Kosmischeboy
664 posts

Jun 01, 2011, 11:43
It's good for me.

I can do a set if required, prolly a temple music one i shd think, will have to ask the others, but if not a solo one.

If there are projectors etc i can also VJ/do visuals for the whole shebang.... Let me know!
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index