HH Contributors' Bands

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
valis23
valis23
111 posts

Re: HH Contributors' Bands
Jun 01, 2011, 13:49
Heya - I just caught this thread and am out the door in a second, so I'm not up on all details, but in theory I'd love to do it as well, if there's still room! Either with Three Minute Tease, if Andy and Morris are free, or solo if that fits the vibe. One way or other, it's brilliant idea, this gig - nice one!
Hunter T Wolfe
Hunter T Wolfe
1709 posts

Jun 01, 2011, 14:27
Do you need a poet? Happy to do my John Cooper Clarke bit while bands are changing over...
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Jun 01, 2011, 14:28
That sounds a fab idea to me.
mralfonzo
1 posts

Re: It's the 10th!
Jun 01, 2011, 14:42
hey people - this is stu mills ( promoter from walkabout wolves ) - yes i am pretty excited about running this gig on the 10th sep - just let you know this date actually fits into the freshers week for the uni students - so we will be advertising it to the new students a fair bit as well, when we know its a deffo all go - i should be meeting with nick from the glow very soon to go through finer details - but thought i'd jump into the forum and introduce myself - more so coz nick kindly sent me a load of links to the bands that may be playing - and im loving the music already - great stuff people !!

infact i should introduce myself musically as well being you are all musos - www.myspace.com/omoyele

take it easy - and im loving the forum and site !!

stu mills

ps. yes its an old law courts building
meurglys III
meurglys III
1085 posts

Re: It's the 10th!
Jun 01, 2011, 14:45
Hello Stu!!! Nice to hear from you. Stick around!
deee
121 posts

Jun 01, 2011, 16:26
I may consider it Kid...great idea !! Im plagued with health probs at moment, so i'll have to see how it goes.....when do i need to confirm? (i havent read the whole thread)
naughtynige
naughtynige
778 posts

Jun 01, 2011, 18:19
Why, thank you! I would love to do it but I will need to have a quick word with my bandmate, Matt before confirming definitively. Will let you know here as soon as I can.
Kosmischeboy
Kosmischeboy
664 posts

Jun 01, 2011, 18:40
Still unstable at the moment... hopefully i will have perfected this transmogrification by then other wise i could be a mass of jelly....

Nothing new there! ;o)
Sounder
Sounder
303 posts

Jun 01, 2011, 22:57
So...the link is http://www.myspace.com/dreyfusbanduk
naughtynige
naughtynige
778 posts

Jun 02, 2011, 19:18
We're definitely up for September 10th, would be coming up from S. London.
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 14 5 6 7 8 9 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index