HH Contributors' Bands

Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Re: HH Contributors' Bands
May 30, 2011, 19:50
Lovely idea KC. Transporting all my gear is the stumbling block for me, otherwise I'd be considering this very seriously. Unless there are any willing drivers/roadies down South?
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

May 30, 2011, 20:04
Could gear be shared? Do you have material on portable hard drives that could be played via other machines? Closer to this coming to fruition we can possibly start talking of pooling some resources, backline etc?
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

May 30, 2011, 20:20
Thanks, Stray!

If this comes off anywhere near the way I'm picturing it, then perhaps we'll do it again, in the future, with you.

That shot of your daughter in that field of daisies is just beautiful, btw. I have got the right 'Stray' haven't I?
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

May 30, 2011, 20:22
Absolutely.

It was having you and the big one from Penn & Teller along to that thing I did last winter, in Rushbury, that started the idea, really.
Myers
Myers
152 posts

May 30, 2011, 20:25
Kid Calamity wrote:
Of course, those with any product or merchandising could ably suppliment travel / accommodation expenses by offering their wares. Maybe we could appeal for a relatively level headed... er, head to run a table on behalf of the performers?

Be happy to do this.
Kid Calamity
9045 posts

May 30, 2011, 20:26
Blimey! A level-headed head! Welcome aboard!
Myers
Myers
152 posts

May 30, 2011, 20:39
Kid Calamity wrote:
Blimey! A level-headed head! Welcome aboard!

I promise not o run away with the takings!! With this stick, you'd only catch me.
Kosmischeboy
Kosmischeboy
664 posts

May 30, 2011, 20:47
I'm up for it deffo. In some form or other.
Sounder
Sounder
303 posts

May 30, 2011, 22:03
We'd be up for it depending on dates + if there's room on the bill. Squid - where do you live? We're from Southampton so we're daaan saaaarf too!
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

May 30, 2011, 22:21
Kid Calamity wrote:
Could gear be shared? Do you have material on portable hard drives that could be played via other machines? Closer to this coming to fruition we can possibly start talking of pooling some resources, backline etc?

hahahaha! not with the gear I need I'm afraid.
Pages: 9 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index