Another racist morissey rant

Pages: 8 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
pooley
pooley
501 posts

Another racist morissey rant
Sep 04, 2010, 12:00
Oh dear. He really can't keep that foot out of his mouth. I agree with his animal welfare stance, but calling a whole race of people a sub species ?? The man is an idiot
mingtp
mingtp
2270 posts

Re: Another racist morissey rant
Sep 04, 2010, 12:06
Got some linkage please?
machineryelf
3681 posts

Sep 04, 2010, 12:08
pooley wrote:
Oh dear. He really can't keep that foot out of his mouth. I agree with his animal welfare stance, but calling a whole race of people a sub species ?? The man is an idiot

http://www.nme.com/news/morrissey/52855

hardly burning crosses & white hoods is it, only an idiot would take such a remark as being the gospel truth and thinking that deep down inside Morrisey hates the entire chinese nation from the very bottom of his heart and would like to see every single one of them ground up and fed to the pandas.
The Sea Cat
The Sea Cat
3608 posts

Edited Sep 04, 2010, 12:13
Sep 04, 2010, 12:11
I completely agree about the dreadful animal cruelty, but unfortunately issuing moronic racist statements to deliberately create a media stir, yet again, does nothing to help the welfare issue but conveniently increases his 'provocative' profile.

Stephen is currently label-less.
pooley
pooley
501 posts

Sep 04, 2010, 12:18
machineryelf wrote:
pooley wrote:

hardly burning crosses & white hoods is it, only an idiot would take such a remark as being the gospel truth and thinking that deep down inside Morrisey hates the entire chinese nation from the very bottom of his heart and would like to see every single one of them ground up and fed to the pandas.

Yeah, but what would you think if, say, Phil Collins or anyone else said it. It was a moronic thing to say, but even more moronic are the mozza apologists. I bet if he did show up in white hood burning a cross you would call it ironic or some such .
pooley
pooley
501 posts

Sep 04, 2010, 12:18
The Sea Cat wrote:
I completely agree about the dreadful animal cruelty, but unfortunately issuing moronic racist statements to deliberately create a media stir, yet again, does nothing to help the welfare issue but conveniently increases his 'provocative' profile.

Stephen is currently label-less.

With you on that
machineryelf
3681 posts

Sep 04, 2010, 12:28
pooley wrote:
machineryelf wrote:
pooley wrote:

Yeah, but what would you think if, say, Phil Collins or anyone else said it. It was a moronic thing to say, but even more moronic are the mozza apologists. I bet if he did show up in white hood burning a cross you would call it ironic or some such .

read again

you fucking idiot
pooley
pooley
501 posts

Sep 04, 2010, 12:30
You seem as charming as the man himself.
pooley
pooley
501 posts

Sep 04, 2010, 12:32
Actually. I'm not having that. Is there a system of reporting abusive texts to some kind of moderator here?

Nothing in my posts deserved that pathetic outburst.
machineryelf
3681 posts

Sep 04, 2010, 12:32
and you seem as stupid
Pages: 8 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index