75 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Mrs Ahab
Mrs Ahab
1138 posts

Edited Apr 11, 2007, 08:12
Re: the first album you really loved in your life
Apr 11, 2007, 08:07
my parents had me later in life, they wernt into pop music, in fact my mum didnt even know it exsisted untill a boy took her to see the who on valentines day, she just sat there with her hands over her ears and eyes. We only had one pop record in our house that a boy gave my mum in the street when she was younger- please please me- the beatles, and i loved it. Even if id have begged her my parents wouldnt have bought me any records of my own so this was it for several years. Records were a grown up world, where i had to have permission and supervision. I probably looked at this record many times more than i was allowed to listen. From as far back as i can remember I loved the front cover, i learned their names and who played which instruments, i had to pick a favourite which was usually george. I just loved this record, i dont know if it was because we had nothing else (apart from mary poppins and alike) or because it was just a sweet and simple album, easy beats and lyrics for a kid to grab a hold of, i still got my mums old copy, dont play it much but i love all the songs on that album.
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index