Topic View: Flat | Threaded
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Edited Oct 11, 2006, 09:25
Re: U Know (Drain'd Boner is KAK!)
Oct 11, 2006, 09:20
Very nicely put CE.

And, can I be the first namby-pamby PCist to say that I'm not comfortable with the song title Nagasaki Mushroom. Not from Cope, anyway.
Lord Lucan
Lord Lucan
2702 posts

Oct 11, 2006, 10:36
Leper Skin wrote:

But better than Tin Machine for Chrissake!!!!

Come on, aqk! You know you wanna come back on that one, don't ya! G'waaan!
anthonyqkiernan
anthonyqkiernan
7087 posts

Oct 11, 2006, 11:21
Actually, I was bitring my tongue. I did begin a response and then thought "I really shouldn't go over all of this again"

Anyway, no it's not.
dee
1955 posts

Oct 11, 2006, 12:12
Why not?
puddytat
puddytat
52 posts

Oct 11, 2006, 16:40
Squid Tempest wrote:
So should I buy it or not? hmmm...

I must admit I didn't get on too well with either Orgasm or Cain'd, so I'm a bit reluctant to splash out again.

Exactly. Why call one thing Brain Donor, another thing Rite Bastard, another thing Dark Orgasm? To paraphrase Janis--"It's all the same fucking day, man!"
HI DEN
HI DEN
814 posts

Edited Oct 11, 2006, 18:00
Oct 11, 2006, 17:57
HEL O

(Listening to Drain´d Boner at the moment).Quite often i find when realisin´ my self, that i, forexample when "listening" to music Am actually paying more concern towards what i´m thinking about the music than the actual music itself.

When we see (or hear) something "new" how should we recognize it if our fixed ideas about what it should be prevents us experiencing it´s "newness" (they say there´s nothing new under the sun but ...anyway) ,of course it´s difficultish to recognise or admit flaws in our precious selves, but maybe the only possibility through wich we can do something about it.

By the way loving the Boner like HEL just about now
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Oct 12, 2006, 08:08
puddytat wrote:
Exactly. Why call one thing Brain Donor, another thing Rite Bastard, another thing Dark Orgasm? To paraphrase Janis--"It's all the same fucking day, man!"

I don't think I agree with you there. The Rite series is in one style, the Donor stuff in another, the Cope stuff is, well, Cope stuff. I can quite understand why he wants different banners for these, and it does help us to tell roughly what kind of thing to expect, which is useful when his output is so varied.
Trish
Trish
285 posts

Oct 12, 2006, 08:16
you have email squid ....
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8763 posts

Oct 12, 2006, 08:57
OK, but my email addy is at home, so I'll have to pick it up this evening after work thanks!
puddytat
puddytat
52 posts

Edited Oct 17, 2006, 21:52
Oct 17, 2006, 21:50
Squid Tempest wrote:
puddytat wrote:

I don't think I agree with you there. The Rite series is in one style, the Donor stuff in another, the Cope stuff is, well, Cope stuff. I can quite understand why he wants different banners for these, and it does help us to tell roughly what kind of thing to expect, which is useful when his output is so varied.

Disagree again. That was the original intent, way back at the turn of the century. But things have become blurred since then.
Pages: 10 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index