U Know (Drain'd Boner is KAK!)

Pages: 10 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
puddytat
puddytat
52 posts

U Know (Drain'd Boner is KAK!)
Oct 10, 2006, 08:02
What is this horrid dreck seeping from my speakers? Can't even ooze, cuz oozing requires soul. The first Brain Donor was genius Stuporgroup. Even Too Freud to Rock at least had a cool title. What we have here is nothing more than a glorified "Fan Club" tariff for the most loyal. (Me included.)
I posted on here to defend Copey for Audience with the Cope. I said, "he's an artist, he doesn't owe you anything, go on the trip if you like, but don't be a hater." Well, I finally must take it back. The goal of true art is to force a reaction, good or bad. This is just bad. Bad, bad, bad. Not bad in a good way. Bad inept lame horrid dark noise. It goes nowhere. The players are indulgent, doggenchain should have his geetar unstrung and shot. Christ, widdle me wee all the way frickin home!@! It's all going down right about now.
Rite Bastard is a perfect example. So Tough is So Shit! Play it against Too Stone, and you see precisely how the Righteous Origins of the Rite Series dwindled into a mountain of aimless crap.
Loved LAMF, loved the first Donor, loved Rite Now!, loved Rome, loved Audience, tolerated Citizen Cained, but even a single unwed mother would throw this shit into the toxic turd river from whence it came!
Wake up! If you are intoxicated by this fetid garbage, strap on your own fucking guitar and blow your own colon loud and hard rather than sniffing someone else's blubbering arse.
Squid Tempest
Squid Tempest
8761 posts

Re: U Know (Drain'd Boner is KAK!)
Oct 10, 2006, 08:11
You enjoyed it then?
Kid Calamity
9044 posts

Oct 10, 2006, 08:13
Hmmm... So are you saying it's perhaps time for his jazz funk phase to begin?
puddytat
puddytat
52 posts

Oct 10, 2006, 08:14
quite.
sttomas
sttomas
1123 posts

Oct 10, 2006, 10:01
YAY!!!!
Carlos
Carlos
3884 posts

Oct 10, 2006, 10:20
Send to Julian the cds you sent me and maybe you get what you want ;-)
Beebon
1375 posts

Oct 10, 2006, 11:07
Whine whine whine boo hoo

:)
Kid Calamity
9044 posts

Oct 10, 2006, 11:34
Ha! Are you enjoying the new Kid Calamity Cuts?
That Homelife one's good, isn't it?
puddytat
puddytat
52 posts

Oct 10, 2006, 16:33
I'm sorry, it was late and I wuz shooting from the hip. Not very constructive. I've decided today I will dig out me old 8th-grade jam cassettes, send them off to Fuck Off & Di, and get meself a label deal!
necropolist
necropolist
1689 posts

Oct 10, 2006, 16:41
puddytat wrote:
but even a single unwed mother would throw this shit into the toxic turd river from whence it came!

what an odd thing to say.....
Pages: 10 – [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

Unsung Forum Index