Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Beebon
1375 posts

Re: Soundtracks Of Our Lives 17/01/2004
Jan 18, 2004, 18:41
Blue Cheer - Vincebus Eruptum
Blue Cheer - OutsideInside
Randy Holden - Population II

Have been in the mood for Blue Cheer this week, so listened to the 2 classics, they really hit the right spot at times, even managed to download the video of them performing Summertime Blues, revelation or what?!?!?! Also, Randy Holden's album is amazingly good, so dam slow and LOUD, love it!

Outkast - The Love Below: Andre 3000's contribution, it's really rather good in a horny eclectic funky kinda way, got to listen to this some more.

High Rise - Live: Yay, haven't put this on for some time and i'm glad i did, cleared a few cobwebs from the corners of me room :)

Brian Eno - Apollo: Forgot how dam spacey this one was, real nice late night chillage.

Stereolab - Transient Random-Noise Bursts With Announcements: I've always thought Stereolab were "OK" but then i never listened to much of their stuff, this on the other hand really grabbed me and i'm getting really into it!

Tangerine Dream - Zeit: Another that hasn't been played for months on end. This just completely send me off somewhere else for 20 mins at a time making me feel all the better for it!

Amon Duul II - Carnival In Babylon: Arrrr, dont get much better than this :)

That's all i remember...

Have a good week!

:)
Topic Outline:

Unsung Forum Index