U-Know! Forum »
who will entertain your moron?

60 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
RiotGibbon
1527 posts

language, language
Apr 04, 2003, 11:14
12 years ago, when I was a humble Discourse Analysis student, after the first Gulf War we were analysing the "We are brave liberators, They are cowardly terrorists" rhetoric, and it felt like we were secret questers of the Holy Grail

outside our four walls, barely no-one knew of our findings

these days, everyone is at it, as soon as it happens. http://www.guilfin.net/reports/?id=rwINET2033

Moronic donkeys like jazz will always be with us, blindly following the Flag, but the rest of us are getting smarter. Hopefully all the jazzes of this world will eventually get themselves slaughtered, and the rest of us can benefit from natural selection

though experience tells me that the most ferocious warriors are not to be found in the thick of battle, but walking past peace stalls in town high streets. We urge them to take the army recruitment literature we now keep handy, and do the job themselves, but the worms always refuse

Our Boys have lots of armour, food, water and air back up they need. It's the poor sods they're attacking, murdering and starving I feel sorry for. Good old Sir Galahad and the humanitarian aid - except you need 32 of those *A DAY* to restore aid levels to their pre-war levels

Jazz - don't you realise? Iraq is a country gripped by poverty. We are the richest nations on the earth, armed to the teeth, and throwing away more food a day than Iraq has to feed itself with

It's a shameful time ...

RG
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index