U-Know! Forum »
who will entertain your moron?

60 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Annexus Quam
926 posts

Re: who will entertain your moron?
Apr 04, 2003, 10:17
"Is there a point at which you consider a pre emptive military attack on a potential aggressor to be justified?"

'PRE-emptive?', as in, 'do it before they do?'

NO, unless you show me a very big piece of evidence first, show me proof

'potential agressor'?

who? irak? with no evidence it is as much a potential agressor as any other country then, aren't they?

"If there is a point at which it becomes justified, who would you suggest should sort it out?"

So you reckon this war is justified?

Who do I suggest should sort it out?

Certainly not a bunch of social misfits pumped with racial hatred and ignorance. If there is an extreme fundamentalist bunch of wankers behind (the 'hawks' - what a ludicrous name) it's even worse.

"Your comments about soldiers in the gulf are a fucking disgrace whether you agree with the conflict or not - shame on you"

Am I banned from saying what kind of people they are? From saying what they do? Are you only shown clean-shaven polite generals on TV?

Taking pix of dead people for fun IS a fucking disgrace. You are supposed to be a soldier, not a monkey.

Now, you answer my questions:

do you consider this war justified? if so, where is the evidence?

do you take orders from anyone (including Bush and Rumsfeld) - even when you know they are wrong? are they, in your opinion, really 'sorting it out'?

do you really believe US marines are given the right training? I mean, yeah, lots of jumping about and bayonet-coreography but aren't they lacking in the most fundamental basics?

you're either with me or against me
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index