The EU: in or out?

31 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
Captain Starlet
Captain Starlet
1110 posts

Re: The EU: in or out?
Jan 23, 2016, 10:44
Personally I prefer to stay in, a huge problem with 'Britain' is that those who are representing us still see Britain as some major world power and not the insignificant little island that we are. Whatever the EU has ended up being it was created to be a European unified democracy, and I personally see nothing wrong with that, the benefits are unending. Sadly it's ended up being run by self serving arseholes.

What britain needs to bear in mind with leaving is that cameron is leaving us wide open to trade limitations where our nearest and likeliest trade ally would be Saudi Arabia. not the best of prospects there, also we'd lose a lot of US support who have a proxy investment in the EU through the UK.

Cameron's terms for staying, while desperately trying to avoid a referendum are pathetic and in no way benefit us as a country. The Eu vote is nothing more than a vain attempt to curry favour with ukip voters, little more and I find it sad that the minority in this country always end up running the way things go.

Me, I'll vote to stay, it's not perfect but we're better in than out.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index