Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Jeremy Corbyn continues promoting Labour lies about SNP (BBC Andrew Marr Show 27 Sept 2015)

31 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
IanB
IanB
6761 posts

Edited Sep 30, 2015, 14:00
Re: Jeremy Corbyn continues promoting Labour lies about SNP (BBC Andrew Marr Show 27 Sept 2015)
Sep 30, 2015, 10:16
carol27 wrote:
What about Lancashire, Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Derbyshire, all the rest of your obviously despised " little England". Why do you group it all together? Here in Lancashire a lot of us are as far removed from any respect for the London centric government establishment as any fucker. I mean respect for getting active & achieving some sort of self determination;but don't be so sneery about some of the rest of us. I'm as pissed off, for very similar reasons as you are. I consider the Scottish, the Cornish, the Irish, the Welsh, the Liverpudlians, the whatever's my brothers & sisters in arms& would feel bereft without them.

Amen to that. Being Welsh/English and German myself and being married to a Dutch/Irish Yorkshire woman (and don't even get me started on the complications of religion) I am starting to wonder how many passports my kids are going to need.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index