Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Jeremy Corbyn continues promoting Labour lies about SNP (BBC Andrew Marr Show 27 Sept 2015)

31 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
drewbhoy
drewbhoy
2557 posts

Re: Jeremy Corbyn continues promoting Labour lies about SNP (BBC Andrew Marr Show 27 Sept 2015)
Sep 29, 2015, 14:56
sanshee wrote:
Wings Over Scotland a 'fair place?
What about Claire Lally?
A young mum who won carer of the year and went out campaigning during the ref, bringing in some of her experiences of caring for her disabled child and the challenges she and millions of others face (for the ones in the rest of the UK were are important to her also)
That odious little creep the 'reverend' Stuart Campbell you and *Poison* seem to have so much respect for sought to cause misery for her, saying she was related to an ex provost and therefor had some 'advantage' somewhere.
Yes, she was a Labour party member (not illegal up here, yet), but the rest was lies.
She stood on a stage and spoke up for her cause, describing herself as an ordinary mum which SNP campign chief, Campbell Gunn took exception too, because she was a Labour Party member.
What did that mean?
To top it off he decided to cite 'Wings Over Scotland' as a reliable source to ramp up the attack on her, and took an official line on it.
As for the Calmac situation, there is something in the Smith Commission regards not having to put certain services out to tender, but the SNP rushed it through anyway.
http://www.morningstaronline.co.uk/a-7ec5-What-the-SNP-says-v-what-the-SNP-does#.VgpUBi8QWP8
**The Smith Commission on further devolution concluded that “the power will be devolved to the Scottish government to allow public-sector operators to bid for rail franchises funded and specified by Scottish ministers.”**
Corbyn DID NOT LIE.
Open your eyes Drew FFS.

Maybe you should open yours. I said a 'pretty fair' place. I never said I respected WingsOverScotland and have often had a go at him elsewhere and unlike you I have faced this person down face to face. But he or his site is a place for information, right or wrong.

What happened to Clare Lally was wrong, and having worked in music and campaigned for funding for disabled kids/adults (I don't expect to be slaughtered for this Sanshee) I fully understand her feelings. But she wasn't hung out to dry, you can't hold an entire viewpoint guilty for the sentences of a couple of individuals.

The FFS album is good btw.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index