Head To Head
Register
U-Know! Forum »
Who are these so-called 'Rich' people?

26 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
jshell
333 posts

Re: Who are these so-called 'Rich' people?
Oct 13, 2010, 15:38
Wiggy wrote:
OK, so these people who started from scratch, and grafted? Are they all the same? Do we admire them all for being wonderful entrepreneurs (and yes, I'm sure many of them are really sound and good people) or are many of them, as I suspect, greedy c*nts, who were happy to sell out, tread all over, and exploit lots of other people on the way up?
Just wondering what you think. =;o)

You illustrate my point perfectly for me!

There are those that had a basic education, went to college/apprenticeships with part-time jobs to allow them to live and followed up by devoting their spare time to further education where they could get a decent job earning good money, but not enough to be in the tax avoidance/evasion bracket and they are now financing the country.

There are those who came from more financially secure backgrounds, started their own companies and employed people with all the benefits for employees and country (thru taxes) that entails.

There are many other examples too.

So, what’s wrong with either of the above making money and being ‘rich’? ...or are they both ‘rich’? I know hard grafting scaffolders risking themselves offshore in the North Sea who make over £100k/year. Are they the ‘rich’, and to be despised?

How the fuck do you define it?
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index