The Jamie Oliver Swindle -

Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ]
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
sttomas
sttomas
1123 posts

Re: The Jamie Oliver Swindle -
Feb 02, 2008, 12:55
I've even got it as a ringtone, just for the special day!!
shanshee_allures
2563 posts

Feb 02, 2008, 12:57
)
Vybik Jon
Vybik Jon
7718 posts

Feb 04, 2008, 10:27
sttomas wrote:
Don't really remember the Harmonic Convergence

Say no more!
neighbourofthedrude
neighbourofthedrude
1555 posts

Enjoy Life its too short
Feb 04, 2008, 11:50
For you yeah.
You will only live to be 3 years old.

poor mole.
:*o(
Lord Lucan
Lord Lucan
2702 posts

Feb 15, 2008, 13:26
I find it strange that you are so skeptical about the importance of a good diet as it relates to health, when there is plenty of empirical evidence that this is the case, and you call people who do believe the evidence blind; and yet later in this thread you start talking about the 'fourth age of man' beginning in 2012 as if it's absolute fact, when there is bugger all proof that this is the case, making your assertion a matter of faith. A contradiction in your thinking, no?
Wiggy
1696 posts

Feb 18, 2008, 15:20
Yeah, right Mole ... cuz all those Bernard Mathews, Walkers crisps, Findus Crispy Pancakes pushing bastards haven't been conning us and grabbing our money since the 1950's!!!!????
You sound like one of those people looking for an excuse not to think - and you tell us WE'RE being hoodwinked!
dee
1955 posts

Feb 18, 2008, 16:14
Hmmmm....what a nasty thread this turned out to be!!
Wiggy
1696 posts

Feb 18, 2008, 16:53
Not meaning to sound "nasty" there Dee - I'm just getting a bit pissed off with some of the reactionary stuff getting hosed in the direction of The Olivers/Fernly Wittingstalls of this World. It's simplistic yet disengenuous to blame them for making food expensive, creating health panics etc.
We were all being ripped off and kept in the dark before - but it was ok coz of all the cheap, but poor, food.
And I'm afraid Mole does post in the belief that he's thought provoking, when in fact he is sadly deluded
dee
1955 posts

Feb 19, 2008, 09:34
I wasnt specifically having a go at you, Wiggy. The thread turned nasty from the second post, I must say tho, im not a fan of those tv cooks but they have done some good......school dinners, factory farming etc. Jamie Oliver is still a Sainsbury Whore tho!!
Wiggy
1696 posts

Feb 19, 2008, 10:56
LOL! He is that! Not shy about a bit of product placement is he?
Pages: 7 – [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | Next ] Add a reply to this topic

U-Know! Forum Index