26 messages
Topic View: Flat | Threaded
handofdave
handofdave
3515 posts

Re: 9/11 doc on bbc 2 last night
Feb 25, 2007, 15:02
shanshee_allures wrote:
There is an irony in the fact that it's safer for some to believe their government has betrayed them than to find them plain incompetent. Then the real fear kicks in.

Heh heh, there was a South Park episode with exactly that plot idea- the government WANTED people to believe it was capable of grand deception- it made them look more intimidating.

I still think that there is PLENTY of evidence to support a simple indictment of criminal neglect on the part of the Bush White House. They knew that a big attack on US soil was coming, and that it was a huge statistical probability that it would be the WTC that was gonna get hit- it already had been the target of a truck bomb during Clinton.
I don't know about all the planted detonator, Mossad involvement, faked airliner crash into the Pentagon, etc. stuff. That's an AWFULLY HUGE conspiracy to pull off without being blown open by a whistleblower.

No, I think it's very simple. Bush and his cronies had intel that they suppressed concerning the attack, knowing they could use that attack as a pretext for a bunch of fascist warmongering and domestic spying.
Topic Outline:

U-Know! Forum Index